Corporate Yoga by Well With Abigail in Utah
The Top 5 Reasons to Host a Yoga Class at Your Office
- Increases job satisfaction which improves employee productivity and efficiency
- Reduces employee head, neck, and shoulder strain which results in lower healthcare premiums
- Improves morale and job satisfaction, resulting in less turnover
- Makes the company more attractive to potential employees
- Increases energy and supports weight loss goals
Each one of my yoga classes includes one hour of guided yoga sequences, essential oils, breathing exercises, and meditations to help you and your employees relax so everyone can perform at their very best.
Less Work for You
I know how stressful it can be to work in a corporate setting. There is so much to do but
not enough time to do it. Let me take some of that stress away. I will run your company’s
yoga program so you don’t have to.
I will provide:
- Weekly email reminders
- Communication with new employees
- Substitutes for when I’m out of town
I will also help all HR personnel come up with and handle wellness prizes and rewards.
The Benefits of a Yoga Program
Back pain is one of the main workplace complaints for people with desk jobs. According to a 2012 study, employees who participated in a daily yoga program reported less back pain and increased mental clarity compared to other employees.
Providing an accessible office yoga program will decrease your turnover, increase employee productivity, and raise your company’s value in this competitive business
The Benefits of a Yoga Program
Did you know you can get a whopping $3 return on every dollar you invest in your wellness program? 
Hiring a qualified yoga teacher and adding a corporate yoga program can reduce employer costs by providing a long-term answer for keeping employees happy, healthy, and productive.
According to a study done by Harvard Medical School, yoga has been scientifically proven to reduce work-related stress and back pain, ensuring a better quality of life. 
Here is what Aetna Chairman and CEO Mark T. Bertolini’s take on the benefits of yoga programs in his businesses:
- We saw dramatic drops in stress after the program was over, and we saw a 69-minute gain in productivity of our employees over a year.
- The increased productivity along with reduced health-care costs and lowered employee stress yielded an 11-to-1 return on the program’s investments, which added
up to a savings of about $3,000 per employees per year. 
- N. Hartfiel, C. Burton, J. Rycroft-Malone, G. Clarke, J. Havenhand, S. B. Khalsa, R. T. Edwards; Yoga for reducing perceived stress and back pain at work, Occupational Medicine, Volume 62, Issue 8, 1 December 2012, Pages 606–612, https://doi.org/10.1093/occmed/kqs168
- Corporate Yoga: Revive Your Wellness Program. (2015, April 24). Retrieved from https://ww.corporatewellnessmagazine.com/worksite-wellness/wellness-program/
- Harvard Health Publishing. (n.d.). Yoga for anxiety and depression – Harvard Health. Retrieved from https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/yoga-for-anxiety-and-depression
- The Economic Benefit of Corporate Yoga. (n.d.) Retrieved August 6, 2018 from http://www.yogapilots.com/the-economic-benefit-of-corporate-yoga/